Job Posting: Studio Bookkeeper
Job Type: Full Time
Our award-winning, high-end Architecture and Interior Design firm in TriBeCa is seeking a Studio Bookkeeper to play an integral role in assisting with our firm’s finances.
This is a full-time in-person position with excellent benefits. You will be working in our newly renovated TriBeCa studio M-F | 9-5:30.
Roles and Responsibilities
Providing the following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Verifying, entering and paying all vendor/consultant bills and employee expense reports.Working with architecture studio director and project managers on percentage of completion for monthly invoicing to Clients.
- Reconciling credit card statements.
- Extracting all reimbursable expenses from vendor/consultant bills and credit card statements to bill clients.
- Gathering time and billing sheets from architects for monthly invoicing to clients.
- Creating purchase orders.
- Working with interior design director to create and finalize design and fee packages for clients.
- Meet hard deadline for billing.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- Provide financial information for yearly insurance applications.
- Prepare monthly financial status reports and profit forecasting.
- Supporting needs of Principal and Directors.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience as a bookkeeper.
- 3 + years of previous bookkeeping and QuickBooks experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Gsuite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Drive), Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail, extremely well-organized & ability to meet frequent deadlines and changing priorities.
Salary is commensurate with experience and will be discussed at time of interview. No phone calls please. Please send resume to email@example.com.